Saturday 9 June 2007

Ennui

This fire within refuses to be suppressed. It erupts sometimes, as tears.
Unnecessary, meaningless tears. Tears shed for nothing over no one.
And then there are playthings, to keep me from those questions that shatter the very fabric of existence.
To keep me from the fact that rankles my soul every night in the silent stillness, to keep me from crying out loud in desperate agony, to keep me from ending it all.
For an end would mean end of yet another morbid but an interesting show to the onlookers.

4 comments:

Prasoon said...

Let the fire within burn your worries before it engulfs into tears.

Peace :)

Naresh said...

Perseverance in the eye of the tide is what takes you places! Just hang on... :)

The Black King said...

If the sun by the cloud is hidden a bit,
If the welkin shows but gloom
Still hold on yet a while, brave heart,
The victory is sure to come

--- Swami Vivekananda.

Thanks for dropping by my place. You will come out successful... I'm sure! There are friends, strangers and angels watching you --- don't lose heart!

arpana said...

@ all - thanks :)